Hello again, after a little hunting I found a cheaper place to upload some photos for yall. Today I’ve been whiet water rafting which was fab
thats me at teh front grimacing as we went down the largest drop. Well fun.
So called because you can dig a hole in the sand and hot water will fill it…. like so.
Walk to Cathedral Cove
Maketu and Uncle Boys
That ladies and gents is just about it for now, however hopefulyy shud get some more of Rotorua up there pretty soon and you’ll be able to see the Tui hat that we won, i mean bought for $45 but cam with 10 free pints – bargain. Just to keep you amused here is some hat trivia…
1. When was the Tui beer established?
2. What is the material composition of the Tui hat?
3. Where was the Tui hat made?
4. What colour is the bird that is part of the Tui emblem which is on the Tui hat?
Did you know?
A tui hat can also double as
1. A frisby
2. A flannel for washing small children or pets
3. A muff warmer
Thank you all, I’ve been Andrew Jackson, good bye and good night.